Baratza Virtuoso Coffee GrinderBaratza
The Virtuoso lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind. The Virtuoso's professional-grade 40mm conical burrs perform their magic for a consistent, fine grind. How about a French Press? The Virtuoso offers particle size uniformity that gives you consistency from cup to cup. In fact, the Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself, and so do many of the micro-and specialty-roasters who swear by it. The secret to the Virtuoso's consistent, smooth grind is two-fold: an efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
- Speed to Grind: 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec.
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12x35x16 cm
- Power Rating (North America): 110 V AC 50/60 Hz 1 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Burr Manufactured: Liechtenstein
- Grinder Manufactured and Assembled: Taiwan
- New units have 1-year warranty. Refurbished units have a 1-month warranty.